Thursday, February 11, 2010

To be honest, hardly can I recall anything from the time when I attended my primary school. I've got the impression that that part of my life lasted as 'long' as an eye blink and nothing became deeply rooted in my mind. I have plenty of difficulties in evoking some feelings and bringing memories back to life, although I still remain in contact with a few childhood friends of mine. For instance, Aga is a unique person on who I can always rely. When I come up with an obstace, there is not even a fraction of a second during which the feeling of hesitation may occur. I know that she would never leave me alone with my problems, conversely she would bring a bottle of red wine and help me to figure everything out and come up with a reasonable solution. What comes to my mind is that she knows me almost as well as my twin sister and it might be the chief reason why we became bossom friend. Each time we meet, something unexpeted happens and it all should be balmed on our temperaments. Once someone told me that I am like a volcano and I burst without a warning. The same is with Aga, our heads are crammed with a bunch of ideas which is supposed to be put into practice immediately. Any delay is unwelcome because it makes us nuts ;)
If i had never met Aga halfway through, I would probably feel the void in my life now. Lucky me that I have such a kindred spirit in the reach of my hand.

2 comments: